Aha, success - too much of success is also boring.

Joke. It's joke. I haven't achieved any success - anything worth telling the world about. But being alpa trupta, I am happy that the libraries I am adding to current file are not showing all red, red, red. 

So since the database project is going well, why don't I take a fiction break? And as expected, I ended up with yet another of Margaret Atwood's books. The sequel to handmaid's tale. 

Where the story sounds like it belongs to stone age. The blind faith being taught to little girls, and how it creates a terror in them! And how reading is a sin and little girls are supposed to learn sew and embroider. It is progress in reverse.

But to reiterate my theories, looking at how the religions and their fanatics are controlling the nations, this tale may not remain fictitious for long. We may go back to medieval period, with the witch burnings, crusades and continuous wars in the name of religions. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation