Dictate

 Today I  a realised that my computer can take   dictation. That was a happy surprise for me. Then again, the flow is not an smooth. 

Maybe I should get used to it. 

Also started working on my C++ Blog. Only to realise that I have a better version somewhere else.

This is what happens when you are not persevering. You write a bit here, a piece there. None perfect, none complete. Restart instead of repair. 

Things are so scattered that I had to create my own git page to showcase (ha!) my creations.  


That's OK. The wix site is really good, according to me. But let me tell you, blogger, wordpress are all cake walk when compared to editing in wix. It is hell. But who are we to complain - we want things to be free and we pay the price. 

Let me remind you, if you want a perfect solution for your C++ learning, my Simplified C++ app is the best. My best. And we love it because it's free - not even shareware. 

Yes, compose and testaments. One is coding and the other is wailing. Of course, it is wailing - what else do you expect to be the sequel of the handmaid's tale.  But I need to complete both. 

By the way, compose is a new concept in android where UI design is simplified. Without the need of xml layout files.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation