Fraction

 In these days of fractioned societies, how well can you handle fractions?

Take a quiz by yours truly  and see how well can you do maths compared to class 5 child?

Well, I remembered this particular quiz, as I am preparing its sequel - random quiz of multiplication and division of fractions. It's ready - just needs to be uploaded.

As you can see, there are plenty others in the links above. You can try them all and send me your feedback. 

Let me a grumble a bit - as an official old person, I can grumble to my heart's content. 

Official old - I took a selfie. Just because I saw a new phone. And unfortunately looked at the photo. The wrinkles - my God. When and how did I grow them? I am really old! 

Now comes the grumbling. I am writing all these in Javascript. Very flexible - it's a script. So terrible at debugging. Because it won't complain of anything, you are bound to make plenty of mistakes. And when things don't work - they won't initially, you will start cursing like a sailor.  

But we all want easy life - quick and easy. Like Javascript. 

By the way, I might be one of the few remaining coders who have not outsourced their task to AI.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation