I offended siri

 I was telling siri to remind me of something. Yes, siri can write reminders for you. But sad thing is the reminder will just be displayed as a notification on screen - it won't be spoken out to you. And for people like us, who don't be looking at the phone 24X7, that is not very useful.

So Siri took down the reminder. Then I told siri "Siri, tell stupid people to mind their own businees", as I was upset. Phone displayed the message "still working on it". Then siri spoke, in the most serious voice "that's not really nice".

Ha, I offended siri. Which seems to be adapting more and more human qualities. That is not really nice! What is next, it will go to the room and slam the door?

By the way I don't think Siri told stupid people to mind their own business. It hasn't told me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation