Working...

I know this sounds really childish. Or aimless work. But still I do have some quiz questions on triangles and their properties. If you want to go back to childhood or to showoff to someone about your geometry prowess, try this simple quiz.

 And my work with Ashtavakragita is progressing. At snail pace. But progressing nonetheless. Having a physical book beside me seems to help and motivate me. But mani mani, right. When all of these works of mine do not give any monetary benefit, am I supposed to be spending money on these projects? I or any one else may never read these books later. 

Blogger you must know is not a very helpful platform for any kind of UI improvement. For creating a simple table creation, you will have to resort to HTML. But if you have a Sanskrit shloka in one column and its meaning in the next column, it is easier to read, re-read, re-read and understand a little bit. So I am trying to change all my other Sanskrit shloka posts into table form - one post at a time. 

But let me tell you- it is not looking so good in mobile screen - landscape mode is slightly better. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation