Royal Rescue

 Well, I got interested (addicted) to this new game called Wood Nuts. The name does not justify the addictive nature beauty of the game - where you are supposed to remove nuts from wooden planks to drop all of them to the ground. 

No, I am not going to write about that game. What was bothering me was the ads. Every time I lose my lives I have to see the ads - most often ads of Royal match.

That advertisement is quite popular. The premise is like this - there is this king who always gets into trouble. You have to rescue him and save him from snakes, fires, floods etc etc. Because when the king is in trouble, your kingdom is in trouble and so is your faith. So save the king.

Well, if you keep rescuing the king again and again and again, when is he going to return the favor? Aren't kings supposed to save you instead of you saving them?  Aren't kings supposed to be brave instead of moaning and wailing about how everyone is trying to kill him and shrieking 'Help me'?

Strange game!

P.S. This post is not at all about the current political scenario.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation