I miss this. I miss writing something, anything in my blog. 

And translating school lessons, even with tool tip texts is not quenching this need. 

Innumerable times I have thought about lines to write - then decided against it. Thinking what am I trying to tell. Which is not said by thousand others in much better, much poetic, much stronger words.

But as the song goes "I am not singing for you to listen. Singing is my dharma". So writing is for my own peace of mind. 

By the way, I noticed a comment by an unknown person for my previous post asking if I wrote the post myself. My inner voice had some strong words, why does my inner voice gets angered so fast? But then, any comment is good comment, right?

So I have question to the world in general - our "nation" in particular. How and why did a party with muscle power, man power, institutional power and "divine" power, lose so many seats? 

Ah, by now I am tired of so many people analyzing what went wrong in Ayodhya. But I have realized something, it is people power. People who got up and said enough is enough. You need some 'ankusha'. 

The illiterate, poor men and women in our villages and towns are so much savvier than you and me. Because they have seen life - in all its colors. So they can come to conclusions without any bias. They can see that the religion, the temple, you versus them divide will not give them food, jobs nor bijli, paani or sadak. 

How much is the influence of these youtubers, I am not sure. Their videos might have helped to some extent to counter the continuous flow of hatred in whatsapp group messages. 

Anyway, all is well which ends well. Or in this case, which has begun well. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation