Buyocracy

 By the time I set the font, its size and also search back the site which has the book I was reading online, I remembered something in the kitchen and ran there. 

See, the problem with free sites like readanybook, is they don't bother about prettiness of the site much. So it is slightly irritating to read your favorite book. 

Yes, I selected comic sans. I am a boomer. 

But this was just an unrelated rambling. 

I have yet another enlightenment about democracy.

The industrialists pay uncountable millions and buy the politicians. These politicians come to power and pay some millions to TV channels and buy them. And the TV channels do not pay a single penny (or paisa) and buy all of us - the gullible citizens. (Great is the power of jingoism and 'faith')

So who is the ruler here ? The industrialists? Money? Our blind faith?

Can I call this form of governance   buyocracy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation