Some ramblings
As is my custom, I went to terrace with my tea early in the morning. Yes, I know tea on an empty stomach, so called 'bed tea' isn't great for my health. So I make it a point to gulp down few sips of water beforehand.
Early in the morning does not surprise you if you are boomer like me, but for younger ones, here is the explanation. We "older ones" are awake in an ungodly hour and will be tossing and turning. And waiting for dawn so that we can jump out of that miserable bed.
So I went to terrace and I noticed few tufts of white and shiny wispy clouds in the blue sky. Of course alongside were some ominous gray clouds. And I wondered is today a special day to have such clouds, or all these days I never lifted my neck and head up. Instead concentrating on fallen leaves and puddle of water if the drain is clogged.
Yes, Bangalore is having early morning rains many of these days and we are welcoming it - ಅಂತಾದರೂ ಬಾ, ಇಂತಾದರೂ ಬಾ, ಎಂತಾದರೂ ಬಾ....
So that was nice and happy cloud in the sky. And happily enough, there was not too much of garbage brought down by the rain on the road - so it was a drizzle.
Do you know how many taluks have been declared drought affected this year (thanks to super El-Nino)? 217 out of 240! And Bangalore has seen least rain in June-September. Be prepared to spend all your money on grocery next year!
Comments
Post a Comment