Greed


Greed need not mean desire for material things always. It could be even recognition. 

I do not usually keep greeding(!) about fancy cars, nice bungalows etc. Sorry, wrong setup. I do not desire silk sarees, diamond necklaces, jewelery, new gadgets for the kitchen etc. Usually. Now that I have many phones, I don't drool over mobile too. So have I achieved that zen like quality? 

The other day, I was taking some skill tests in Techgig.com. I thought, it is any way better than playing freecell for long time. Then when glanced into leader-board, I saw my name some where in 25th location in one C++ test. 

But strange thing is every time I take a test, the website will tell me that I have missed bronze medal by 31 points and many times it will show me a score of 0. I had doubts about some answers, anger over some questions. But I was sure I would not have scored a zero. And now my name in leader board. Ok, ok, let me try to get in the leader board of android. So I started taking android tests.

And this morning, I thought may be pc version might be better and might give me a more accurate picture. No, it did not. But what I did get was two certificates - there were down-loadable certificates for C, C++ and android. 

No medals - mind you. Just a rank. Good enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation