Sakshi

Many spiritual gurus say we must be just witness to our own lives not at all being affected by sukh or dukh.

I think I have achieved that. I think I have become a sakshi watching people stabbing me (figuratively) not only from back, but from front knowing too well how helpless I am. I think people are happily dancing euphorically watching me bleed. And I am watching that. Unable to do anything, unable to protect myself.

Or may be all this is me watching some one else’s life. May be a dream.

Now coming to why

I think God came to take away my life and was begged for mercy. For some reason, he was angry with me and decided to teach me a lesson. Like everyone else. And he told me “ok, you can live. But each and every day, you will wish that you were dead”. I am sure this must have happened. But I don’t remember it. He must have told this in my dream as is his habit.

There is no other logical explanation to this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation