Some photos

Some how I forgot this.

For once I have photos which are not sad photos of sad looking me. But very interesting photos.

Shedd Aquarium Chicago

I have many more videos of this aquarium which I will be posting in due course.

Field museum chicago

Well this place is wonderful haven for art lovers. There are so many paintings both from older times and contemporary. And there are statues. The collections are from all over the world.




I had tried shooting the names of the paintings also. But it is vain. I don't know any name.

But the best museum was Met in New york.

What I liked there was a huge collection of marble statues from Greek and Roman civilizations. Many are broken, but the faces are so perfect, as if they are not mortal.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation