wrrrong

What is wrong with me? 

Or should the question be what are wrong with me? Physically, mentally and emotionally?

But aren’t mental and emotional problems mean the same?

Or do they? In Kannada, mental means some thing is wrong with you, mentally. Emotional normally means “my eyes welled up” ( which never happens with me)

Ok. What are wrong with me? My feet and my knees are wrong, to start with. They think they are aged. I keep convincing them that you are as young as you think you are. But do they listen? It is as if they are deaf.

Some times shoulders join the team because they are jealous of all the attention these low-ly limbs are getting.

Then emotionally - I feel upset sometimes. And keep binge eating and watching. This upsets my digestion which makes me feel worse. And the loop keeps repeating.

I write all these up as if it some juicy gossip and then complain when someone asks me if I am alright. Everyone has children who can read blogs. Especially when I publicise them in social media 

Again you ask, as you should. Am I the only old person with arthritis? Am I the only old woman to feel depressed? Why am I bragging about my “diseases “?

Would you rather hear about  a movie I watched today?

Ok. Paresh Rawal thinks any movie he makes about religious bigotry will be successful as OMG. The film “Dharam Sankat Mein” is such a film

You can see that the producer is trying too hard to resell the formula

Dharam is a normal middle aged businessman. Which means his religion and his janivar are not so important for him but are very important to wife. Dharam’s wife is a typical middle aged Indian woman who prays on behalf of him too, very devout.

But now comes a need for Dharam to become dharmik as his son is in love with girl whose family are devotees of Neelananda - a swami who has a huge empire sorry ashram.

But to complicate matters, our hero realises that he is a Muslim by birth. To meet his biological father who is on his deathbed, Dharam should learn the taur tareeke of Muslims

Too much drama. Not good actors except for Paresh Rawal and Annu Kapoor. Dialogues are lack lustre. 

A movie you need not watch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation