No angry post

Twice I started a post and twice I stopped today. Thou  shall not talk when thou ist enraged. And not blog. Because you don’t want to show your that face to your readers.

No, I am not hiding my vices from you people. But what ever is making me furious currently is my personal mess and is not relevant here. 

Let me tell you about my coping mechanisms. I have a FreeCell, and TextTwister game on my phone and I try to keep 1 or 2 active channels of learning - Languages. 

And why learn languages?Will I be asked about Latin first declension words or kta pratyaya of Sanskrit by Chitragupta? May be not.  But I need something to hold ontountil I visit him , right? HIM him, not Chitragupta. 

And I keep installing calming apps too. Reflectly app looks good so far because it is encouraging without being fake or nagging. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation