Uff

 I got up from chair sighing "Uff". Every time I install my software, I have to face so many obstacles. uff.

But my uff was a harmless uff. It did not antagonize any one. It did not hurt any one's sentiments. Safe uff.

So every woman must have a passion - other than family or house. A passion or multiple passions - which will make her gray cells work non-stop.

This passion will have its own set of uffs. But as they are not uffs of political type, there may not be any lynchings or deportations. As they are not directed towards spouse, there won't be any heated arguments. As they are not directed towards children, there won't be any door slams or i hate yous. As they are not directed towards your neighbor, there won't be any ugly fights or worse - uglier gossips.

So have a passion my dear lady. It will provide you some thing to look forward to each day, provide you some purpose to get up in the morning and also join pieces of your head if necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation