How to know your mobile number

I am happy that I did get something useful to blog about.

My dad asked how do we get our own mobile number. A valid question.

And I answered with the solution most of use. Give a missed call to our own phone - from another phone, with another sim. But what if that is not possible?

Google told me to dial *1# from our mobile. And voila, it worked, I got the number of the sim with prefix of 91.

But that happiness was short lived. The code does not work with jio sim nor with Docomo.

It seems myjio app after installation gives you your number. I still feel missed call is an easier solution.

Myjio app does show your mobile number.
  • So to know your mobile number, dial *1# 
  • For jio use, myjio app
  • Search around in various options of your phone, you will get your phone number
  • In iPhone, in settings, phone, you do get your number

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation