Two steps peril

We paranoid people always use two step authentication. Wherever it is provided.

And the sites which provide these think of it as tool for more persecution.  The sites think that if a person has used two steps, he/she must suffer double or much much more if there is a problem in logging in.

I have had this problem earlier. And I have it now. I am unable to login to a site because I am not getting two step authentication code. I tried a million times, until the site told me it can no longer send me codes.

Not a single code arrived to my phone. I argued with a helpline of my ISP. To no avail.

Now do I deactivate my account? How can I without logging in? Do I open another account? What happens to old account?

I have thus lost even my google play account from where I used to publish my apps.

Victim card : I might the one and only person facing these completely ridiculous problems.


Note : My solution today was to try out a new recipe. When I eat the terrible outcome of that recipe I will be angry about the recipe, not about the 2 step.

P.S. I did create another account early in the morning and now I see my old account is available sans 2 steps verification. Some one removed the extra security step for me. How considerate!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation