Failure to understand

One of the reasons I am not an "excellent" cook (!) is .... No, it's not laziness. Don't you dare point your fingers at my laziness. You talk about my laziness. Where were you when for the last seventy years people were lazy and corrupt and communal? Where were you in nineteen eighty four? Where were you when Nehru was being lazy?

It is not laziness. The reason I don't excel in cooking is that I am not particular about ingredients. I just work with whatever is at my disposal. And then I add my own tweaks to the recipe. So the result is - I am as famous a cook as a certain R is as a journalist.

So now let me see, what is at my disposal now. I have lot of anger, a small tablespoon of fear - about the future of the "nation", and small cup of grip over the language - over angrezi - courtesy my habit of reading a life time ago . And don't you forget about 1.5 giga of data bytes and lot of free time - courtesy my umm....unbusyness.


What can I "cook" using these ingredients? Oh, I forgot the main thing, the megalomania - the obsessive feeling of self importance. (oh, you would know if you have read my earlier posts) similar  to the journalist we talked about earlier.

But again this journalist is really important. He is the one who strives really hard to keep our "nation" together at any cost. He is the one who thinks that religious harmony is the utmost important thing in today's society. He is the one who does not twist every thing into a discussion of us against them. He represents the R - republic of India. When he speaks, he speaks for the nation.

He understands what is good for the country, who is good for the country. And who is bad. And was bad. He understands clearly how our nation must proceed united. He also knows what a great country is ours with such great inherited knowledge, inherited science and technology. He knows that we need to be always vary of enemies within and how these enemies were encouraged and supported by the previous rulers. 

If we the ignorant people do not understand his words, it is our fault

Pity the individual who  crosses paths with him.  Because he will regret. The day he was born.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation