No help!!

Few time back in BC - Before Corona era, there was this meme which was quite viral - "there is no ctrl z in life"

That saying was so accurate for me.

There are some people who weigh each word - no, each syllable before they speak or act. Me, I blurt out and then keep repenting the entire day - I shouldn't have said that. I should have said this. I shouldn't have done that. and so on.

But no, I can't undo any thing. And I never learn from my mistakes.

Now there is another such quote I am about to viralize - there is no help button in life.

Chronology 

 I was watching at my plant in my balcony. It had a one tiny, tired looking flowerette in it. Why? Aren't there any more flowers? Should I have watered the plant more? Should I have not watered it every day? Does it need sunlight? (Which is not possible unless I learn to hold it in my hand and stretch my hand till sunlight) So many questions. And the plant, nor the pot did not have any help button on it. Help button with the description - water it only once in 2 days or whatever. No, there was no such help button.

Even though I buy only the plants which look wild enough to survive me, they don't. Even if they do manage to survive, they don't flower. What am I supposed to do?

And it is not only plants which need help button. Where is this help button for life? How are we supposed to utilize this app called life which is excruciatingly tough, with no help button, no instruction manual and no restart option and no extra lives? And not even factory reset?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation