Be careful

 Kids would advice us "Believe me, I have studied biology" when advising about any thing on earth which pertains to living things. Ok, Kiddo, as you say.

I am saying now to you "Believe me, I write apps". I know as much about vulnerabilities of the various apps as much as these biology students know about diseases. But I know just enough not to trust them.

I am extra careful (paranoid) of these payment apps. Let us look at an example phonepe. I installed the app and I also added some money to it. But I can't use that to transfer to someone's account. (I agree I am new to this and do not understand much). And the best part is I have to add a bank account to my phonepe account. And don't worry, I need to scan my passport. I don't even have to give my account number or ATM card number. My mobile number is more than enough. The moment I entered my mobile number, the screen showed me, three account numbers. An SB account and the other two I think are FDs. Why don't you add a loan account with loan taken on the mangalasutra I wear, while you are at it? Uff!!!

And each account had an option to link to BHIM UPI which was even a 2 step process.

So meri umar ke readers, a) never lose your ATM card b) never use these payment apps - almost never c) never keep more than 10 k in your SB account. 

We don't want one more reason for our kids to think less of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation