Lost

I have arrived at in an impossible situation. 

Yesterday I was very much upset. Much more than ever. Instead of falling back to memememe lamenting, I tried writing a poem about it. Which looked more like broken sentences by a deranged mind.

When I was 12-13 years old, our family used to read stories by some author in a monthly. His stories were twisted and all the characters in the stories were talking as slightly unhinged. Or so we thought. And we all concluded that the author was certainly having unstable mind.

I am sounding like that.

So I must certainly stop mememe (self centered, please help me, oh, I am a victim here- not to be confused with memes). I can not learn, understand and then blog and then appify the two ancient languages. Because a) vastness of the project b) teamsize is too small c)no external help d) I can't unless I install IDE which is not going to be. So I am certainly in an impossible situtation.

I tried dabbing my hand in few webpages with maths for kids. But what new am I bringing to the table or to the web? Nothing. 

So let me continue to just blog about meaninglessness of this life.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation