Save

 


 Why do I blog? No answer. Who is my target audience? No answer. 

At least I need to write something which may give some sort of information to some one, some where, some time. 

Here is one topic - environment. We have squandered up all natural resources and leaving behind parched lands, dried up rivers and lakes and deforested lands for our children. That is completely wrong and should be criminal. 

Now you ask a valid question, what can I do to stop this environmental disasters? I am an individual without any powers - I can not make the governments listen to me. But we all can do our tiny bit to save waters, trees and futures. Alilu seve - we all know about the squirrel who wanted to help in building bridge to Lanka. 

So here are some steps for you to save water https://friendsoftheearth.uk/sustainable-living/13-best-ways-save-water

And here are the steps to save natural resources 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation