Where is version 1?

 I had been trying to publish my Shataka app for the last 2-3 days. Due to increased anxiety and paranoia, and increased unsolvable hindrances, I had to name my version of app as 1.01.

Now I am terrified as I can hear your favourite anchor screaming in my living room and is audible in the entire Hosur Road. Where is version 1 of the app? The nation wants to know. What kind of nefarious codes were hidden in that version. Is this person planning on attacking the people and their lives with virus hidden in this version 1.0. Which foreign force is collaborating with this lady? 

But there are many such precedents. The file system used in Linux starts with ext2. Was there an ext1? I don’t know. 

The programming language c had a predecessor b. Was there an a language? 

So to conclude it was an honest mistake, which is common for one man team consisting of one older woman. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation