In this unearthly hour, when all sane men and women are asleep and only the unmentionables (ghooosts) and dogs roam on the streets, I get an urge to be creative.

I used to wonder at my craze of painting in the evenings, though my capacity is that of painting walls very badly. Despite  my old weak eyes crying even after switching on two lights. Never knew it was creative hunger.

So hear I am, trying to paint the webosphere with my insipid and no coherent words.

Watching Rake and so many other lawyery shows on Netflix, I am realising that politics is much more twisted and murkier than you and me can ever begin to fathom. 

And watching that serial, I was thinking how many more tv shows are there with male protagonists who constantly, diligently keep pressing the self-destruct button? And why do I watch them? And do women ever stand a chance of surviving a nanosecond if they behave in this manner? And still have a career?

See, I have acquired so much knowledge by watching tv series (which not even depict any real life issues) that I am distributing that knowledge. 

And who tells watching too much Netflix is a bad thing ? My reading gets done - am I not reading subtitles constantly ?  Being sedentary, I get to improve on my knee pain. And holding the tablet for hours together in all twisted angles, I get to improve my shoulder pain. Talk about self destruct! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation