Roads drenched with entire dust and dirt of Bangalore, angry cursing drivers, roads blocked at traffic signals for kilometers. Wow, I loved it.

No, I am not this much of a masochist. It was just that, I hadn't driven my two wheeler for a very long time. May be I was missing my freedom. Or it is some kind of stockholm syndrome.

Afterwards, for the entire day, I was feeling as if I conquered Mt. Everest. I AM silly, aren't I?

And what  did I want to buy for doing all this great adventure? I wanted to buy some curry leaves, coriander leaves and few lemons. Which was literally available right next to my home. 

But anyways, the weather was pleasant. Though  it looked like a rainy Bangalore, it wasn't raining. It was foggy and nice. 

But why didn't the fog lift by noon at least? Is it yet another plot by our neighbors? I am joking, of course.

Today, exhilarated by this achievement I watched “madmen ”all day. Other days, I watch some other, any other serials. Its OK.   I WILL not feel bad. 

Recently I bought some supplies for drawing and some others for crafts. But not so much inclined to do these. As I am not an artist but an intellectual. Ha, ha, at least I have a great sense of humour. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation