Progress

Not bad for a day's work. Yes, I should start the post with a positive note. I completed polishing the UI of my Java github pages. These contain programs/questions on various topics of Java. And of course they are extracted from my own Java Quizard app in google play.


 

When I first developed them I knew very little Javascript, css or HTML. So I just got some code and copied them. The script needed was only for expanding the answers and collapsing them. I copied that code into each and every HTML file. If I remember correctly, I wrote a Java program for that. Funny.

Now that I am learning a little bit of CSS, I could separate the script into a common file, the stylesheet into a file and reuse them in all my webpages. I still need to change to courier font in some of codes. 

This should be expanded to all my other pages like C, DS and Cpp.  Inyare madtare, naane saybeku, swarga padibeku. So may be by next weekend I would polish the rest of the web pages. 

But the first index page itself is very ugly looking in mobile. 

No, I have not forgotten my task of gradually developing maths quiz for kids. Will do that too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation