Colourful gardens

 One good thing about apartment complexes is that you get to see beautiful plants, flowers and even flowering trees.



But these are not your plants, right?

But from another angle, you get to have beautiful garden without getting your hands dirty and mind stressed at all. 

When I was writing some facebook posts about this new house, one of my facebook friends had suggested me to go back to xyz - which is my ancestral village. Brutal! 

But again in my ancestral village, they have garden hundred times prettier than this. 

I did try to grow some plants in my 1X1 feet balcony. Of course, I am exaggerating, the size is slightly bigger. But this teeny tiny balcony does not receive sunlight at all for 6 months of the year - during summer. So only plants which survive are aloe vera and vinca. 


 

Again you must say that, because of this lack of direct sunlight in summer, my hall which is adjacent to the balcony will be cooler. Which is a accurate too. But.

But we are discussing the drawbacks here, aren't we?

By the way, I must than a youtuber for inspiring me to get up from couch now. But I can't name names as I have decided to be apolitical in my blogs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation