sms Life to 5678

 Little bit of context here : It was Sunday afternoon and I was watching muted TV. Muted because husband was asleep, and I did not want to trouble him as there are  more satisfactory ways of troubling him. And one of the TV channels was showing some thing, some thing...."SMS LIFE" to some number.

And my devil's workshop got busy. What must be this number? Of course it will be the number of HIM - the almighty, as he is the one who is in charge of life of us mortals. 

But again, what code do I message? Do I ask for life? But I already have one.  I am alive, at least I think I am. 

Do I ask to return life? Does he have some kind of return policy? 

Naah, I don't think I am ready yet for that. Then, if I am not asking for gift of life or the removal of it, what else do I ask for?

Can I ask him to format the whole darned thing and re install it? Does HE ever do that ? Is he capable? Or he will say - "this is too messed up even for me. I give up"?

And again, what if this formatting is futile like  formatting my pc?

So let me sms "recover Life" to ALMIGHTY and wait for the result.

If you have successfully  recovered your life to last known good configuration, please let me know. I will try too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation