a) This blog is not my personal diary to vent out my feelings

 b) But I can use generic terms so that I can be under the illusion of being heard - by 2 readers.

Funny, how social media which is supposed to connect people is used to send messages. In strong words. Stolen from the internet. In the form of meme. 

But as I don't have much social media presence, my preferred mode is blog. Was blog. But henceforth I intend to be more circumspect and be wary of  the causes and effects of message.

In other news, I am becoming a fan of audible app. Aha, the luxury of reading a book, without actually reading a book. Just close your eyes and (pretend that) your mom (or dad) is reading  the book for you. (With a British accent)

 I started with my free trial and have already listened to half of Narcissus and Goldmund by Hesse. And also a part of Anna Karenina. But Mrs Dolloway by Virginia Woolf is proving to be difficult to follow. I may need to keep the physical book next to me for reference. Strangely, I do have this particular physical book - printed book!

As usual, many of the classics are freely included in this trial of the app. May be I should purge my digital devices of Netflix etc. and just use audible.

But coming back to pressing issue of my turmoil, question remains 'kastvam, koham kuta ayata' and more importantly kimartham ayata - what is the purpose of your life. 

I am no longer an android developer. Due to circumstances (my excuse). Am I an avid watcher of Netflix/hotstar and an occasional reader? I am not teenager to watch these in order to avoid studying. Am I gossiper, spending hours on the phone (thank you jio) gossiping about friends and family? I am not a house wife. But I am both of these and old.

Accept whatever the *@#@ universe has given you. Expect nothing from no one. Except yourself. Aha, what a great philosophy for life! If only one could follow it!

Challenge yourself to do better, be better each *#$% day. 

PS: Occasionally you need to tell such lies to yourself, to calm yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation