In glory of hello world

I should be happy, exhilarated, above the clouds  as I finally executed my hello world - or rather hello android code in compose kotlin.  

But as wise people say one should enjoy the journey. As the destination is after all hello world. Enjoy the journey, no matter how gradle-y it is, no matter how it takes ages to compile the sample code - only to get unintelligible error messages.

Any ways, that put almost a full stop to Viveka chudamani. Or Sanskrit lessons. This work is more exciting - isn't it?  It's after all hello world.

In other news , Bangalore is cold. Not as cold to others and their problems (which is old and perpetual news). Cold as in freezing cold. Nights are like - from where the hell this cold air is coming? 

But  flowers are in bloom in my garden. Don't put nazar yet. Not in my garden as such - but in the garden of our apartment complex, which employs full time gardeners. Which I would never do - what a sacrilegious idea! Waste money on gardening - never, never ever, never ever ever ever. 

Also I noticed that each of these trees has individual water pipe to it and yesterday they were flooding the trees using these pipes. What a waste? In our ancestral villages, they would channel the water from washing, bathing etc. into garden. I have even seen people carrying the vessels to be washed to the coconut tree pit and wash them there. They know a thing or two about conservation. 

Ha, now look at the Sun - all blushing like a new bride. Too excited for the new day, as he knows people welcome him and cherish him this time of the year. 

I will stop now before I start blabbering something equally idiotic about building I see from my window. Ba-bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation