What's new with you people in this new year 2023? 

I have plenty of things to share with you. Would you prefer my daily dose of wailing in self pity or other things?

Ok, other things it is. 

How do these people achieve buddha state? I really marvel. I saw a young man sitting on a bike in the middle of road, reading intently his phone. 

Ok, the bike was parked - not sure if it was his and was not exactly middle of the road. So this man has decided "Let be, let go". I am a peaceful soul and I sit here in the middle of nowhere, completely absorbed in whatever is in this tiny piece of electronics. Great.

Being absorbed completely in the phone is universal - almost pandemic-y. But most of us, first make sure we are in a safe -ish place and simultaneously worry about other things too. 

I have a lot to learn from this generation, it appears.

Second question - are the metro travels of us common folk subsidized? Look at the inside of these trains, look at the station. So neat and spick and span. Are we in India? No disrespect intended. And the ticket prices are so affordable for the price we pay.

Compare the metro stations with bus stations. It IS chaotic, dirty, belonging to stone ages. 

No, I am not suggesting the contractors to block the roads for construction of each and every bus station - that will create unlivable condition for all of us. But a little bit of modernization? Little bit of maintenance - imagine how many jobs will be created!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation