Anidre

 Mujhe neend na aaye, need na aaye. Ok, what is next?

Nothing it is the same old story night after night after night. I don't get sleep. Or I sleep and then wake up at 3:30. 

Is it God's way of telling us that we have already wasted too many valuable hours sleeping. Now it's enough. Stay awake and rue. 

Why am I supposed to turn gently on this side? Is it my knee or is it the earpod still plugging my ears? After some time, it really gets frustrating to keep turning to left side, then to right, then again to left. This could be the reason why babies suddenly decide to getup and start to walk. 

Why am I obsessed with my sleep deprivation? Since I don't have larger problems like ' I may get burned inside my house' by bulldozer staff, or I may get stuck in the rubble of destroyed building as in Turkey, or where does my next meal come from. Since I don't have other problems - I am well fed, have a roof over my head, have no responsibilities, I worry about 'other' things. 

Is this how the field of philosophy was born? By a bunch of rich dudes and dudies who were sleep challenged? 

The sad part is, though my night time song is 'mujhe neend na aaye', my day time song is quite the opposite. 'I am sleepy and I am drowsy and I would like to hit the beddd. '

Anyways, it is always a pleasure talking to you - my unknown, non-existent readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation