For someone who watches 5-6 hours of thrillers, it is really surprising that, I don't get night mares. Which may catch up later, when my mind becomes weaker, who knows. 

Actually me trying to find the reason behind dead slowness of my android IDE is, as useful as me watching these tv-series non-stop in netflix etc. Which of the two is more harmful? I can't say.

Strange thing is, early mornings, or late nights, when I am trying very hard to catch the sleep, I keep thinking about sewing. Not consciously.  Why does my mind think that? 

Why not 'sudo....'? Why not some silly recipe? Does it have something to do with my youtube or pinterst feeds? 

I had tried sewing.  By hand. Because I decided buying a sewing machine for my newest fad, will be a huge waste of money. And where do I keep that machine? 

So I tried sewing cushion covers, grocery bags etc. From the blouse pieces given by people as arishina kumkum.  The works weren't half bad. But the finishing was not pretty. Never good at UI. And when you can get such pretty things in the market for hundred rupees, is all my effort worth it? 

On the other hand, what do I do with my 18 hours? Short of announcing that I am willing to take up some kind of  work for busy people - pro bono!

By the way, all these you tube videos, pinterest pins are all a big dhoka. The craft ones at least. They look very simple, easy and pretty. But once you start the project, you realize that they are not at all simple, never easy and take a very, very long time. And the worst part is, the end product will be almost ugly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation