Three to two to one

 Now things are becoming clearer to me.

Neil De Grasse Tyson was explaining the concept of one dimensional motion and 2 dimensional motion. 

In one dimensional motion, if there is a slow moving vehicle in front of you, you are slowed down too. But in two dimensional motion, you can overtake that slow moving person either from the left or right and move ahead. 

I am unable to do that. a) I am in a one dimensional space which is highly unlikely b) the 2 dimensional space is reduced to one dimension because if I try to move along the y axis, I will be head one colliding with the person coming from the opposite direction, as the road is very very narrow. 

So I am moving in an one dimensional space following a very very slow moving vehicle. And  I should be thankful, if I am moving at all. Because more often than not, there will be a vehicle trying to cross the road, or take a turn which makes all of us into stationary boiling (with rage) objects. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation