Nyaya

 It all started with simple innocent question. What happens when you call an undeclared function in C program - before its definition?

Obviously you get a warning - a mild one - a reprimand actually. As long as the function returns an integer. 

If not, you will get an error.

But I tested the program and got an error. Not a warning. Does that mean I was wrong? How can I be wrong?

I googled everywhere. Not happy with the result, I even tried downloading ANSI standard documents of C? But the site told you have to pay 79$ (or some such two digit number) to ANSI or ISO or something.

Pay? 79? Dollars? Did you forget that I am an Indian? And I don't believe in paying? Unless it is less than 100! Rupees!

So long story short, the compiler I have been using in my mac is giving error. Online compiler doesn't, nor does my compiler in Linux Mint system.

Now what do I write as answer?

When in doubt, delete!

Changing the topic, I think, it all started with maggi noodles. Instant cooking. May be around the same time, we, the lazy moms were born. We were (are, will be) so lazy that the food, the chores, everything should be instant. NOW!

Did I hear you saying that instant coffees were there for a longer time? I don't know - we drink tea.

So now the concept has become so common. Even the justice is instant now. You did such and such and such unlawful activity, your house will be bulldozed. 

Where should your family members go? But that is justice, isn't it? It doesn't care about your sukha, dukha.

What if you were wrongfully blamed and were in fact innocent?

If that gets proven, the house of the officer who bull dozed will be bull dozed. Instant justice.

Thank the heavens, we are still in the stage of breaking houses, not body parts. All for justice, all for justice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation