Days are not going good. By now, I should have been nauseated by youtube shorts and Netflix. Because I have been doing only these things from early morning to night. No work for the brain, nor for the body. And both are screaming in pain.

I also have been visiting the e-commerce sites for clothes. And that is worse. Who invented stupid sarees and who decided that we need to wear those darned things on family functions. Why can't be I in my t-shirts and pajamas or its Indian version - nighties? 

If I become God, I will declare that every man, woman and child will only wear comfortable clothing on all days. Plain shirts which all will be of same color and design.

And I will declare that men, women and children should try to look beautiful from the inside - in their heart and minds. Not outside. 

And I know that all women will grudgingly agree. 

The weather is terrible - it feels like 100 degrees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation