AI
I have been anxiously, fearfully watching the AI drama. Will we all be killed by robots? Is there 10% chance that we all will be killed? Or 10% of us will be killed by robots?
I have been watching video after video which say otherwise. Which tell that these AI companies are not telling us something and this is some diversion plan.
May be true. Or just like Indian offices used 'Server not working' for any kind of problems they had, are these companies want to blame AI for problems in the future? On behalf of rogue players (or rogue government players or both)
Not sure. We can only surmise and hope and believe that this too will pass or we will pass.
So isn't this the time make use of AI for our benefit. No, I am not pouring out my heart to chatgpt or claude. I think that thing has solidified long ago. I am using AI for day today problems and minor decisions. e.g. I asked which rumba - robotic vacuum cleaner to buy. It suggested me a not a very popular brand. Do you think it is having a chip inside that vacuum cleaner? One day this cleaner will sit on top of my head and start cleaning it - clean it - clean it - until the blood in the brain will short the circuit.
Did I scare you enough about your rumba? Good, na kharidoongi, no kharidane doongi.
I asked chatgpt about a AI to generate images using text prompts. It gave many suggestions. Me, the ever paranoid, wondered why is it not saying "Hey, I am here for you. Tell me what image do you want?".
Of course I used chatgpt to create two images for my puzzles blog. And here is very rudimentary one (the image, not the post :) ) - Perimeter equal to area
And here is another one - slightly more complicated. I was so excited that I did not even ask it to improve it. Here is the post and associated image - Double your money
Let us all help our own extinction (or not) by giving more and more personal data to the 'artificial' intelligence.
Comments
Post a Comment