It has started again. Today for the first time my "high speed" Internet problem is not fixed by their technicians.

And the technicians had come before the incident. The fibre net people have some kind of box from which 7/8 wires are coming out going to different houses. These technicians were tinkering with it.

Now their customer care is telling me stories like problem with server, technical issue and so on.


June 6th

Now it is the issue of 2 step verification. I am not getting 2 step code for my Perpetually perplexed 

Tried what looked like a million times. And then called customer service twice. First person told me i will get it in 10 minutes and told me I should get verification code via email. . I waited for 10.01 minutes and then called again. This person asked for my other number and told me that I will get verification code to alternate number. I asked him "are you able to access my account so that you can change the number". He denied. Anyways I asked him to register a complaint.

And that is it.

Just when I thought I was on a roll!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation