Some more ramblings

Let me go back to my grumblings.

Why does google keep changing its methodologies? I have added its ads many many times before. Each time there are new sets of rules. Each time I had to struggle, wondering what is the mistake.

But worse part is UI. Some times I feel that a particular screen is not looking quite nice. But I don't know how to fix it. Change the text size or color or gravity? No, no, I am not God. (yet). I can not change 'g' - neither its value, nor its direction. I am talking about how the text is aligned within its box- left, right or center.

Oh, God. Why do I see L-R-C where ever I go.

I being the person with motivationally challenged, will stop the work completely and go back to 'freecell' or 'quantico'

So, I should ask HIM not only to make me the 'best' developer in the world, but also to 'motivate' me to work in that direction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation