There are things one wants to say. But then forgets it, loses it in the stack of all garbage one consumes - orally and visually. One should consume less. 

But non-stop watching of youtube shorts has some advantages. Some titbits of astrophysics, some anodyne jokes and some hacks on how to take a good selfie. May be if I continue long enough, I may get better and more useful information.

Garbage, youtube like other social media is garbage. But may not be as vicious. 

The only time I read is when eating my meals - because I want to cancel the noise of TV spewing venom. Also because, if I can not play games with one hand. 

So I am continuing Testaments by Margaret Atwood in these brief intervals. As there was no way of saving the book mark, I am re-reading many chapters. So the process may go on for a very very long time or may take upto an year. Is it a year or an year?

At some point of time I have to, I have to restart compose of android studio period. Way I will feel that I am doing something useful.

By the way, I am indebted to this website called readanybook. Many of the contemporary books I have read recently are read on this site.

So I am spreading the word as instructed. Have a look, you may find the book you are searching for. 

Read Any Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation