Started with yet another not-so-useful to anybody else android project. From 8 years ago.

It's a picture editor. Remember a simple drawing app in windows system from 20 years ago. Had options to draw lines, squares, rectangles etc. So, that is what I want to do here.

Of course, most of the part has been borrowed. Next, I can add polygons, cut portions, rotate and other options.

Let me tell you, what I didn't borrow - the menu. And it is ghastly not so appealing. Let me try to change that borrowing from dribble. 

There are others in the armor, a todo app, a text twister app - may be in Kannada and finally language learning app.

Let ideas flow into my old, grayed, tired head. 

27th July

A week later, I realize that this app is unfathomable, has a lot of spaghetti code, and may be outdated.

But I am happy to say that I did experience out of memory error. So I need to either give it up or use some libraries. Or just shelve it. To be woken up another ten years later. If we both exist so far.

But I must accept the fact that, this week was not very bad, because I had something to come back to. Even if it is a meaningless project.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation