More photos of Rock garden Gotgodi


 All of us eventually face this disaster problem. No, I am not talking about old age. I don’t have any problems with old age as long as it doesn’t bother my arthritis. I am talking about running out of memory and unable to click any more photos.

We can’t completely blame our false impression about our photography for this. Our phones do beautify our efforts- a lot. So we need to click everything. And our phones groan with discontent and finally stop one day. 

So there must be some place where we can preserve these master pieces. Most of you may use your laptops. I can’t , as I format my laptop as frequently as a teenager changes her attire. 

So this time I decided I will use Pinterest website. It IS full of such works. But due to some problems unique to my phone these photos I store are being rotated by 90 degrees. Pictures with added advantage of neck exercises, right?



 And don't be surprised to see images of Dr. Rajkumar everywhere. It appears the artist is a fan of the late Kannada actor. 

Aha, we have two women here making garlands of what appears to be jasmine.
Haven't you played this game with your bestie in your childhood?

A lady cleaning the grains and the other one grinding the grains in old style grinding stone. 

Can you move it?

Haggling going in market place. What is being sold?

Mom combing the long hair of the child and making tight plaits. 

Miss those days.



Can you guess what this gentleman is doing? Making gold! Yes, he is a gold smith.
What do we have here? A baniya weighing something and an old man just idling outside the shop.
Children reading some prayers while grand mother is sitting with her prayer beads.
Are the children eating their meals?

Can you guess what is happening here? Wrestling competition!






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation