My apps revisited


Happy Women's Day my dear readers.

There were few quotes which lifted my spirits as usual - "you don't need feet when you have wings" (At this rate of feet and leg pain, I do need wings very soon).  And wings are a burden if you don't fly or something like that.

Some how that reminded me of my purpose of joining facebook (for the nth time). Publicize my apps. And how do I do that?

I write 2 or 3 blog posts when I publish the apps. And that's all. Self promotion is against my principle of humility (and lack of self esteem).

So let me write some thing about my apps. Currently I have 4 active apps in google play.

Data structure questions

This app is useful for the students of computer science who are studying DS and job seekers in the IT field. The app has plenty of objective questions on various topics of the subject and large number of programming questions. All questions do have solutions. And the entire app is offline.
















Many solutions come with explanations. And the programs are written considering Big O notation. Most programs and questions are frequently asked in the interviews.

So if you are a student studying DS or a job seeker in coding, download the app today. 


Many of the programs are also available in my blog, data-structures






Simplified C++

This app is both a tutorial and a practice tool. Unlike the data-structure app, simplified C++ has notes on all topics of C++, and also objective, descriptive questions - solved and a 25 question quiz.



So what does the app have?



It has
1) Notes on all topics with plenty of examples
2) Notes are followe by quiz on sub-topics
3) Solved complete programs on all topics
4) A 25 question random quiz which can be taken any time and any number of times.
5) All the content is available offline.



Download the app today if you seriously want to learn C++. The website which has the programs from this app is a wix site

C Quizard

 C Quizard is the app which will transform you from a newbie to wizard in C. 

Most engineering students  will study the C language in Indian colleges. So this app assist them in learning the language and scoring a better grade in their exam. 



Download the app today and master the C language. 

Lekhana Keyboard

Lekhana is an android keyboard for Kannada and Devanagari. It has transliteration, actual kannada/devanagari keyboards and also small dictionaries. 

So do not struggle and type your messages in Kanglish. Download lekhana today and type in Kannada - your language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation