Chappad Phaad ke

 Khuda jab deta hai to chappad phad ke deta hai.

When God gives, he gives so much abundance. 

Really? what does he give you in abundance? Worries, problems and assorted things?

But you need to see the intent behind his action. He gives you yet another problem so that you will not obsess over the previous problem.

You are worried about the fight you just had with your spouse, there is sudden darkness in your house. I don't mean metaphorically, but literally. There is no power and the generator power which is supposed to connect automatically, doesn't. The maintenance staff who are supposed to help you in such situation will help, eventually. While you are worried about that, there will be some other minor issue, like all the clothes got drenched because there is sudden rain. 

So now you see the pattern here. Don't you? All these are very minor, trivial issues which will get resolved in a short duration, and they arrive in a bunch.Chappad phaad ke!!

I have found my blog to be helpful in such situation. If I stressed too much, I will publish yet another app. Of course, I am joking. I have stopped that. 

The mind, has very good defense mechanism. But for some of us, it takes some time, for it to activate. 

Let me resolve yet another issue - tomorrow being Yugadi, I need to make holige. Because I have already told everyone in my family that I will prepare. It is so much easier to go out and buy a packet of fresh made holige and offer it God. Any way he doesn't like to eat, isn't it?

By the way, why is this festival called Yugadi - why not varshadi? It will certainly not a new yuga. 

In fact there will be nothing new, same old me, same old you, same old endless fight everywhere you see. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹೂಗಳು

ಎಮ್ಮೆ

Not for nation